At Delong Equipment, we feature a full line of vibratory finishing equipment to deburr, radius, descale, burnish, or clean metal parts. Our vibratory finishing equipment options include round bowl, batch tubs and continuous thru-feed. Vibratory finishing equipment is easily adjustable, and is versatile enough to handle both gentle and aggressive part finishing. Our extensive knowledge of the process development will ensure that you get a get the proper machine for your quality finish.
In conjunction with our vibratory finishing equipment, we offer top vibratory compounds, including our Delong Bio Clean™ compound. We also feature a continuous-operation vibratory finishing system that can be integrated with material handling systems to handle high-volume needs. From small pieces to large, oversized parts, our machinery options can accommodate all of your vibratory finishing needs.
(5) Utilization These machines are designed for the drying of a multitude of parts. In particular they are used for the drying of small to medium sized parts, with or without heat, that are discharged off of a wet process vibratory finisher.
Description of the machine The machine consists of :
Bowl: made of carbon steel spray lined with 6 MM thick polyurethane.
Supporting base: consists of a heavy electrowelded steel structure. The structure is thermally stress relieved.
Discharge and separation: consisting of a rising channel that directs parts to a separating screen where parts and cob are separated and parts are directed off of the screen. Parts can be run in a continuous mode or in a batch ...
(11) Thru-feed machines are integrated with material handling systems including an oscillating parts-media separator, incorporating a secondary "fines" removal deck and a media return conveyor - for complete automatic processing of high production parts. Parts may be fed into the machine at short intervals, direct from preceding operations. Systems are ideally suited for incorporating washer, dryer, or rust-inhibiting operations. These systems are specifically Systems are ideally suited for incorporating washer, dryer, or rust-inhibiting operations. These systems are specifically minutes, depending on part size and finishing demands. Almco also offers steel media finishing for deburring or burnishing with a thru-feed vibratory ...
(2) Utilization These machines are designed for the surface finishing of a multitude of parts, where a higher quality of finishing is required. In particular they are used for deburring, smoothing, polishing, cleaning of medium to large sized parts. The CTT machines are easily divided into separate compartments for finishing one part per one compartment.
Description of the Machine The machine consists of :
TUB: made of carbon steel lined with 95 DUROMETER HOT POUR polyurethane supported with coil springs. Bowl is thermally stress relieved.
Supporting base: consists of a heavy electro welded steel structure.
Bowl: made of carbon steel lined with 95 Durometer hot pour polyurethane supported with coil springs. Bowl is thermally stress relieved.
Supporting base: consists of a heavy electro- welded steel structure.
Discharge and separation: consisting of a polyurethane unloading ramp reinforced with a steel core and of a screen made of plastic with hole diameter upon request.
Electric control panel.
Utilization These machines are designed for the surface finishing of a multitude of parts, for which is required a higher quality of finishing. In particular they are used for deburring, smoothing, polishing, cleaning of small to medium sized parts.
(6) Working Hand in Hand For A Great Finish - Almco Spindle Machines and Robotics Abrasive slurry moving at speeds up to 1000 surface feet per minute processes large parts or clusters of small parts on spindle mounted chucks. Centrifugal force spins the selected finishing media into a "form fitting grinding wheel" while slow rotation of part in the mass assures uniform deburring and finishing of all surfaces. Delivers precision finishing of gears, crankshafts, bearing cages, splined shafts, pump rotors, jet compressor discs, jet blades, and other
The head position features multiple adjustment angles to maintain uniform coverage of all part surfaces during processing. Bottom of processing tub shown with ...
The 8-CDT-IS cob dryer is an excellent choice for cob drying parts in a continuous mode by simply closing off a section of the screen deck. the wide load chute allows easy loading of parts into the machine.
8 Cubic foot capacity
2400 watt vibration proof heating element mounted under the screen deck.
(5) Manufacturers can choose from a wide range of Almco Preferred Cross section Round Bowls designed for Continuous Finishing or Batch Processing. Almco Long-Radius Bowls feature Unique Automatic Internal Separation with a "Once-Around-And-Out" sequence or timed discharge of parts, without operator involvement, using bottom-mounted pivoting dam.
(19) For more aggressive deburring applications From wing spars for mammoth aircraft to small parts that can be finished b the thousands in a single load, this uniquely produces exceptionally fine results-particularly in processing parts with blind or recessed areas. The machine's variable speed and adjustable eccentric weights can be closely adjusted to vary the vibratory forces to extracting degrees. This permits action ranging from vary aggressive - to remove heavy burrs; to extremely gentle action - for fragile parts. End discharge machines can be supplied to be used either manually or fully automatic and can be combined with material handling systems to be utilized in a fully automatic systems approach.
The Roto Centrifugal Barrel is excellent for high value, low volume production. As the turret rotates clockwise, the barrel rotates counter-clockwise. Work is completed with the double rotation generating centrifugal energy, which compresses the work pieces and abrasive media toward the peripheral direction of the wall.
The Gemini is designed for a different use in the finishing arena. While like the HR series machines with a round bowl design and internal separation, the Gemini is designed for non-steel media applications, and is available with fewer options than the HR series. HR machines will continue the roll of steel media applications, and for complex system features. The Gemini series machines are available as an un-loading version or as a flat bottom machine. The Gemini design is simple, more competitive with a shorter delivery time.
We offer one of the most extensive inventory of molds available for relining and rebuilding mass finishing equipment. Equipment can also be upgraded or modified to offer current state of the art options to meet your current processing demands.
We offer a complete line and varying combinations of media and compounds. From ceramic and plastic tumbling media to powdered and liquid compounds for those special finishing applications. Different types of media with varying amounts of abrasive are needed to achieve many finishing requirement.